Thursday, April 28, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life. 

{pretty}

Our Paschal Candle placed inside our former Crown of Thorns.   
Thank you Charlotte, for the suggestion of picking up the tiny flowers from the wedding section at Michaels!  They worked perfectly and looked so pretty!! 


{happy}

It has been over 7 years since all 12 of us have been together at the same time, but I was happy to spend Easter with six of my siblings, including these three brothers - David, Paul, and Scott!


{funny}

Hearing Chiquita's reaction while making cookies on Holy Saturday:
"Aw, man! There is candy on my finger and I can't even lick it because it is STILL LENT!!"


{real}

"Oh no... There is more on my dinner plate than just a plain white dinner roll..."


Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that last photo! We call that a "big concerned look" around here.

    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That funny picture isn't just funny, it's hilarious! What a moment you captured. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Isn't it great to be part of a big family? Even when 8 people cannot make it, 4 people still can! (If I'm doing my math right.) I love the lament of a child who cannot lick frosting off of her finger! How sweet is that!?

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.