Thursday, June 2, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real} :: Ascension Thursday

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life. 

{pretty}

Our completed Easter Good Shepherd Puzzle: Lost No More


{happy}

Ascension Pancakes for Breakfast on Ascension Thursday!


{funny}

Snuggles:  "Excuse me, Mommy, but I don't want any strawberries!" 


{real}

I snapped a quick picture from across the kitchen, as the boys were saying their prayers, before enjoying their breakfast.


Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! I love the last! +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those pancakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet picture of two praying boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pancakes look AMAZING. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. I made pancakes today too! No whipped cream though -- if I had only thought of it :)

    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that was a cake!! What a treat.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.