Thursday, July 21, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life. 

I'll be back soon with more pictures from Captain's Medieval Knights, Dragons and Castles birthday party, but here are a few in the meantime...  Now back to cleaning up the house after all the fun! 

{pretty}

Pretty Princesses attending the Party


{happy}

Very excited to wake up and find his brother's Castle Cake 


{funny}


Attempting to "Slay the Dragon"


{real}

Snuggles stared at the cake forever, keeping his little fingers safely tucked under his chin... 

... that is, until I left the room! I came back to find him with a mouth full of milk chocolate rocks, and some finger prints all over the left tower.  I was able to somewhat smooth it out before the older kids got home, but since I was out of black spray, you could still tell.  The little stinker! 


Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment!

9 comments:

  1. The temptation was too great!!! LOL, It looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute--who can resist icing? I love the dragon slaying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bring so much joy to this world with your generosity of spirit, creativity and ability to make dreams come true. I hope God makes you a saint someday so future generations can celebrate *joyfulness* *loveliness* *goodness*and all that makes you you and all that makes your talents shine for His glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rose slaying the dragon with a purse on her arm!!! Fantastic cake! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful everything, but that viedo is precious. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cake! I think Snuggles lasted longer then I would be able to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Snuggles stories! He reminds me so much of my little Isaac, and Isaac would have had the same approach...perfectly innocent until no one is looking :o).

    ReplyDelete
  8. this cake is the best among the rest. so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A dragon slaying princess and a cake stealing cad... way to go mama! Love the cake!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.