Monday, August 1, 2011

An Online Curriculum Sale Blog Hop!


~ Rules for Posting ~ 
  • Create a blog post with your gently used curriculum (and any other books/items) that you'd like to sell or pass on to another family, with pictures if possible.
  • Add a link to your post, referring back to this post, so that others can find the link up. 
  • Using the linky below, enter the direct link to your post. 
  • Thank you for participating!

Note:  This linky is for friends/visitors of this blog (Shower of Roses) to sell their own books and materials - please, no resellers or small businesses.   The linky will remain open until next Monday, so be sure to check back for new links! 

Happy Shopping! 

9 comments:

  1. great idea! i wish i had more time to prepare. i'll try to put something together.

    Pax Christi - Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. Thanks for hosting.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm inspired to clear the clutter! If I can catch up just a little (HA!) on my sleep, I'm going to start digging through my stuff.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for setting this up. I hope 'stuff' goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea! Seeing as my first child isn't due until November, it's probably a little too early for me to shop. I hope you are still doing this about five years down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went shopping...THANK YOU! I may have some things still available. I'll have to look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome sale, Jessica. thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I wish I had more time, because I certainly have more to get rid of! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nevermind on the Right Start Lesson D...I need the whole set and you sold the worksheets. I will just order the whole thing from them! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.