Friday, September 30, 2011

Links for October :: Month Dedicated to the Most Holy Rosary



October 1st (New) and 3rd (Trad) ~ St. Thérèse of Lisieux:
Compilation posts of Ideas for celebrating this beautiful feast:
Past Celebrations in honor of St. Therese:
Specific crafts/projects in honor of  St. Therese:
Pinterest Board:  St. Therese of Lisieux


October 2nd ~ Holy Guardian Angels (New, Trad.):


October 4th ~ St. Francis of Assisi (New, Trad.):


October 5th ~ St. Faustina (New):


October 7th ~ Our Lady of the Rosary (New, Trad.):


October 12th ~ Columbus Day:
Scroll through all posts for Columbus Day.


October 15th ~ St. Teresa of Avila (New, Trad.):


October 18th ~ St. Luke (New, Trad.):


October 25 ~ St. Crispin:


October 27th ~ St. Telka

October 31st ~ All Hallows' Eve

Our Annual Saint-O-Lanterns:
Saintly Costumes:
Saintly Games:
Decorations: 
Fasting and Feasting:
Past All Hallows' Eve and All Saints' Parties:

OTHER RESOURCES:


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us! I looked at your post from last year with all the ideas, and saw all of the printables from St. Therese Church (.com) - but their site is no longer up. Do you have them saved as pdfs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had hoped to get back to that post and check the links, but it has been such a busy week... Thanks for letting me know. I just searched my hard drive, and I do have them! They give permission to photocopy, except for resale. I'm not sure that would include re-uploading them to the web though.... I will try and find a way to contact them to ask. In the meantime, send me an email and I will forward them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post! It is so helpful!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing again Jessica! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, you need to know that YES we do use these posts where you have all the wonderful links!!! Thank you for all your hard work and time, it is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments you guys!! It IS nice to know that these posts are helpful! I'm hoping that once I get through them all (still have a few months to go) they will be much easier to keep updated... Maybe? :)

    Thank you again! Happy Feast of St. Therese!!!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.