Thursday, January 26, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life. ~

{pretty}
My handsome baby with his pretty manly blue and black bandana blanket and neck-tie onesie!

{happy}
Very happy to be able to hold the baby and give mom a little, much-needed, break! 

{funny}
Yes... That is me... Still in "Costume"... Trying to take a couple pictures of Rose, baby and "mustache" in one hand and camera in the other!  

{real} 

Growing fast... "Real" fast!

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment!

11 comments:

  1. That onesie is adorable! Such a good looking little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necktie onesie! Fantastic pictures of your handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue necktie onesie on the blue blanket with those handsome blue eyes! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica, I love the picture of your older son holding his baby brother! brought a smile to my face to see such trust and love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Noreen...Such a sweet picture!

    Where did you get that camera strap cover? I love it! (I never even gave it a thought that someone would make something like that!)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great! I have been wanting one forever, after seeing them on Etsy, and it was a birthday present! My Camera Strap is the Dandy Damask Black and Dinky Dot made by HappySnapz. I love it!

      Delete
  7. Precious! That really is a wonderful picture of big brother holding baby brother! +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. And I think he looks so much like your Snuggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. he is sooo beautiful! his onesie is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.