Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Joseph's Day Baking

We just finished making some Frittelle di San Giuseppe (St. Josehp's Fritters) to place on this year's St. Joseph Altar.   The kids said they turned out delicious, and I was pretty pleased with the pictures.  :) 


You can find the recipe over at Catholic Cuisine.  I'm off to start sculpting some symbolic breads with my little ones.  Hope you all have a blessed feast! 

Happy St. Joseph's Day! 

P.S. And don't forget to enter the giveaway over at Catholic Cuisine. You have until midnight.

2 comments:

  1. Our Parish had an alter set up and a meal...my camera is dead so am waiting for them to post pictures on their website...can't wait to share...my son also got to go see it during Sunday School and got a candle...honestly I am not entirely sure the uses of them so need to research it for him...he also got three gold stones...

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.