Sunday, May 13, 2012

On Mother's Day


Father in heaven, grant me the grace to appreciate the dignity which you have conferred on me. Let me realize that not even the Angels have been blessed with such a privilege—to share in your creative miracle and bring new Saints to heaven. Make me a good mother to all my children after the example of Mary, the Mother of your Son. Through the intercession of Jesus and Mary I ask your continued blessings on my family. Let us all be dedicated to your service on earth and attain the eternal happiness of your kingdom in heaven. Amen.

Happy Mother's Day to my own Mom, my dear Mother-in-law, all of our Godmothers, and all mothers!  

May God bless you all! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Jessica! I trust you had a most blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day dear Jessica. You are a fabulous mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! I found it really funny when you posted recently that you didnt originally want to homeschool...you are so great at it! I assumed it was just always in your plans I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.