Thursday, June 7, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life. ~

{pretty}


Our little Bud and his pretty amazing blue eyes 
taken by Lily at our End-of-the-Year Homeschool Party


{happy}


The kids were all very happy to spot another hummingbird that was alive and well, after seeing one drop dead on our driveway a couple days before, shortly after the cat killed a "cute little gopher with big black eyes."  It had been a rather traumatic day... 



{funny}


Someone found his toes...  I'm sure he will eventually out grow this phase, just like his sister.
Don't you just love the grip he has on his leg, as he shoves that foot in his little mouth?!  

Ahhh!  A big smile for "Mom... Momma" after catching me with the camera.  
I sure love this sweet little guy of mine. 


{real}


Rose loves her early morning stories and snuggles from her big sister.  




Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment

6 comments:

  1. Your children are sooooo sweet! I love the pic of big sis reading to her little sis. That is so precious and one of the biggest reasons I want to have a big family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Bud (I know I am biased, but there you go). And those pictures of the girls reading together? Makes my heart melt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Amy!! By the way I love your rosary wall:)) You need to write a post about praying the rosary as a family!!! You must:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! What great shots. What a great idea to hang your rosaries like that. A great reminder and easily accessible for the children. Yes, would love to hear how rosary plays out in your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! What great shots. What a great idea to hang your rosaries like that. A great reminder and easily accessible for the children. Yes, would love to hear how rosary plays out in your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always... wonderful pictures of your wonderful family! :) +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.