Saturday, November 10, 2012

The 2012 Artist Trading Card Swap: For All the Saints!


My children were so excited this morning when I told them that Kimberlee (and her ever so talented children) is hosting another Artist Trading Card Swap: For All the Saints

We have really enjoyed participating in the past and have just started creating our trading cards for this year's swap!

Will any of you be participating?  There is still time to join, so head over to Pondered in my Heart for all the details!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I would love to participate! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we're participating.
    www.thereedfamily-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for spreading the word, Jessica! God bless

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.