Wednesday, January 2, 2013

On the 9th Day of Christmas...

Smiling at Baby Jesus, Who is on the other side of this year's Christ Candle

I just love it when our little Bud says "Giggle, Giggle, Giggle." I've been trying to capture it on video, with only a little luck, and had to share a few of tonight's videos with you all... Just so you can have a little peek at our cute little man's personality!









And while I am at it, here are a couple more of his "Superman Crawl" that I videoed on November 14th.





I promise I will eventually share pictures from Christmas Day. I just haven't had a chance (or rather the motivation) to sort through all of them yet and try to choose favorites! :)  Last year it took me until January 11th...   In the meantime I hope you are all still celebrating and enjoying Christmastide!



4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the superman slide! Determination to get around! My second little guy used to scoot around half sitting/half crawling. It was certainly a sight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, what a sweetheart!! Such a cute little guy...and so much energy :0) This made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! With that Superman crawl he looks like he could be a medal winning swimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pediatrician used to call this the "commando crawl", lol! Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.