Monday, October 21, 2013

Home Again!

 

Sean and our five youngest arrived home Saturday afternoon, on the 13th day of their trip to visit his parents and introduce our little man to his grandparents!  I'm so glad they were able to finally make the trip, but I was also very happy to have them all home again!  I didn't pick up my camera at all over the weekend (I was too busy holding my babies!) but here are a couple pictures that were taken on Saturday with my phone, right after I was nearly knocked over by Twinkle Toes, Chiquita and Snuggles who beat the little ones into the house and tackled me with hugs!  


Yesterday, as we were about to leave for Mass, Bud refused to sit down in his car seat until he saw me open the door and get in the van.  I think they all missed me too!  

13 comments:

  1. Glad they arrived home safely. You look so happy and beautiful, Jessica! :)
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they had safe travels, you all look VERY happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet they missed you too, look at their faces! God bless you and your beautiful family. I am so happy you are all together again. Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...tears!! So beautiful! I am sure everyone is happy to be back together again!

    Blessings, Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet that Bud refused to get into the car until you did! What a cutie! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you're thrilled to have everyone home! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jesus for a safe arrival and blessed memories. Love those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Praise God! They're all home safe and sound! Bernadette :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thankful they are home safely and you're all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that actually made me tear up a little. He missed you! Always makes us feel better when they show such obvious signs of love, doesn't it?
    So happy they are home again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deo Gratias for safe travels and good family times! And hooray for being reunited again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bud has such pretty blue eyes! Glad you all are together again.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.