Monday, November 4, 2013

Our 8th Annual Mass at the Cemetery...

... on the feast of All Souls!











   

*All Photography © Marc Salvatore - Used with permission.

Due to the cold and rain I ended up staying home with the two youngest, while the rest of the family attended the Mass this year.  We were so happy that the rain stopped long enough for the Mass to be held at the cemetery as usual, instead of being moved to the chapel. 

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica
    Have been meaning to share with you, thanks to your inspiring photos of your annual Mass at your cemetery for several years we (the children and I) have been inspired, for the past three years to visit (and pray) at our local cemetery after Mass. We have no one there buried or to visit so we visit the departed priest and nuns section, we figure they are our family. Oh it would be so wonderful to have Mass there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! Mass in a cemetery...seems very Mexican a la Dia de los Muertos!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.