Thursday, October 2, 2014

15 Years Ago on the Feast of the Guardian Angels


Today is our 15th wedding anniversary! I realized this afternoon that our littlest ones had never seen our wedding album. I pulled it out and it was so much fun watching their reactions to all the pictures. I also finished praying my St. Therese novena today, the eve of her traditional feast day, and I actually have a little "rose" story to share, but that will have to wait for now since Sean and I are going out to celebrate. Happy Feast of the Holy Guardian Angels! 



"Uncle David is so little!!!" Hard to believe that he was only three when we got married and now he's in college… 
 


Snuggles and Rose were excited to spot their Godfathers in this picture.
… and Bud wanted to know why he still hasn't even gotten to meet his! ;)
"Gampa!!!" {aka "grandma" lol}



A Mother's Prayer to the Guardian Angels of Her Children 

I humbly salute ye, O you faithful, heavenly Friends of my children! I give you heartfelt thanks for all the love and goodness you show them. At some future day I shall, with thanks more worthy than I can now give, repay your care for them, and before the whole heavenly court acknowledge their indebtedness to your guidance and protection. Continue to watch over them. Provide for all their needs of body and soul. Pray, likewise, for me, for my husband, and for my whole family, that we may all one day rejoice in your blessed society. Amen.