Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Catholic Child and the Saints :: Little Flower


Dear St. Therese, thou wert always good and obedient and always did the Will of God. Now thou art a great saint in heaven with God. Thy loving and tender heart rejoices to send down roses upon earth. O give me the sweet flower of a great love for Jesus! Pray for me that I may have all the graces I need. 



- Little Flower prayer from Jesus, Make Me Worthy - a reprint of the original can be found here.

+ + + + + + + 


I couldn't help smiling when my beautiful little "Rose" walked into our room early this morning wearing her new "Wild Irish Rose" t-shirt (purchased at a fun little Irish store we visited on our road trip) without any reminders from me on whose feast day is celebrated today! 

St. Therese, the Little Flower, pray for us!