Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Birthday, Baby Jesus!


Always I loved a baby, 
A baby loved to hold,
See, I have stolen a Baby
Out of the House of Gold.

I found in the Tower of Ivory
A Little One asleep,
I have carried Him down the mountain,
He is mine to keep.

His Mother is my Mother,
His Foster Father my friend,
And I shall have Him and love Him
World without end.

~ Song of Love by Charles L. O'Donnell, C.S.C., from The Eternal Babe


The very first thing our sweet little "Christmas Rose" wanted to do, after arriving home from Mass at 2am Christmas morning, was place Baby Jesus in His manger under our Christmas tree. 


This year we were blessed to be able to attend Christmas Mass During the Night at the church where my husband and I were married fifteen years ago. It was so peaceful and beautiful. 





On the way to Mass at 10:30 pm Christmas Eve



After Midnight Mass at 1:30 am Christmas Day


Merry Christmas, From Our Family to Yours!