Sunday, February 15, 2015

{pretty, happy, funny, real} :: Instagram Recap

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life with Like Mother, Like Daughter. ~
Well, I'm a little too late to join the link up, but here is my post anyway! 

{pretty}


Well that was sweet. Happy St. Valentine's Day!


{happy}


Date night! Sean gave me the tickets for my birthday last month! So much fun!!! #sevenbridesforsevenbrothers

(It was really fun going out, but this was one musical that I didn't like nearly as much as the original film version. Let's just say that I was glad we didn't take the children to see this one…)


{funny}


I'm gonna "POP" a "CORNY" question... Will you be my Valentine? 
#fromourlittlepopcornbandit


{real}


We're enjoying the sunshine! It's such a gorgeous day today!



Saturday afternoon I took the girls out to lunch with some of our neighbors. Afterwards we all headed to Church to go to Confession, to celebrate St. Valentine's Day as a family in preparation for Lent. In between Confessions and Mass we let the children burn off a little energy in the playground and even Sean and I enjoyed the swings!