Wednesday, July 15, 2015

End-of-School Party at the Family Fun Center

Well, hello! I didn't mean to disappear again... Our summer has been full! I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride and hanging on for dear life! ;) We've been having a great summer and I'll try and share some of what we have been up to in the next week or two, but in the meantime (now that I actually have wi-fi for a few minutes... long story!) I thought I'd go back to our last week of school and finish up a few posts that have been sitting in my drafts folder since the beginning of June... 

Our local charter hosted an End-of-School party at the Family Fun Center to celebrate. They rented the whole park from 9:00-12:00 for a private party with unlimited activities and it was such a special treat for our large family! 

.: Miniture Golf :. 

First golf lesson. From his Daddy. ❤



.: Kids Kart Corral :. 


.: Go Karts :. 



.: Bumper Boats :. 



.: Cactus Jack's Playhouse :. 


After the party we headed home, finished packing the RV, and then left for the coast to camp for the weekend and also attend a beautiful Corpus Christi rehearsalMass & Procession.  It was such a great way to end our school year!