Monday, December 7, 2015

Bargain Priced Toys :: My First Tug Boat


I have been watching the price on the Green Toys My First Tug Boat for the past couple months. My husband had asked me to order it as a birthday gift for our youngest son, whose birthday is coming up soon. (The Tug Bowl Dinner Set he received last year is still one of his favorites.) I was so excited this morning when I logged into Amazon and saw that select Green Toys (including the Tug Boat!) are up to 50% off today!

I just placed an order for the Yellow Boat. Now I need to go back and browse through the rest of the sale items. Any favorites that you would suggest?  I'm considering the Dish Set or the Cookware and Dining Set for our youngest daughter's birthday next week.

And don't forget, today is the LAST DAY to enter the Christmas Giveaway I am hosting!