Saturday, January 2, 2016

Gingerbread House Cookies


I'll be back soon with the pictures of this year's Gingerbread Houses, but first I wanted to share pictures of the Gingerbread House Cookies we made last Christmas since I realized that this post (along with so many others...) was still sitting in my drafts folder! 


Last year, instead of making actual houses, we baked and decorated Mini 3D Gingerbread House Cookies using the new cookie cutter we received as our treat for the O Antiphon on December 18th. We used refrigerated gingerbread cookie dough from the store to keep it as quick and easy as possible, since I had a Barnyard Birthday Cake to bake and decorate that night for our youngest son's Farmer Boy birthday the next day.  









We baked and assembled them that night, then decorated them the next morning.