Thursday, March 31, 2016

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life with Like Mother, Like Daughter. ~

{pretty}



Happy Easter Monday! I stopped to admire the "Raindrops on Roses" before getting back in the car this morning. I'm going to miss this little slice of heaven on earth! #thomasaquinascollege


{happy}


This road trip has been filled with one blessing after the next... Beautiful Masses, touring Missions, visiting my husband's parents, and spending time with many new and old friends! Today I got to visit with one of my dearest childhood friends (and bridesmaid!) who I hadn't seen since her wedding nine years ago! It was so great to catch up and meet her three (soon-to-be four!) darling little boys!


One last visit with friends! Thank you for your hospitality @joyfilledfamily 
#Easter #roadtrip #homebound


{funny}


"Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world." 
#roadtrip #thomasaquinascollege


{real}


The Easter Baskets will have to wait until after we get home from this road trip, there just wasn't any extra room in the car, but I do have some symbolic Easter candy for the kids to wake up to in the morning! I'm finishing them up now, before the Easter Vigil begins at 11pm! 
#EasterIsASeason #Catholic #livingliturgically #CatholicCuisine



After driving 3,000+ miles over the past 11 days, it's so good to be home! 

I will have more pictures to share from our road trip (visiting grandparents, touring missions, and celebrating Easter!) just as soon as I catch up the laundry download them from the camera! 

Additional pictures from our road trip: St. Joseph's Day and Good Friday

Happy Easter!