Thursday, March 31, 2016

Strawberry Milkshake


After dropping my three oldest off at golf practice, the younger kids and I decided to head outside and enjoy this gorgeous spring weather too! #strawberrymilkshakes #oldfashionedringtoss

One of these days I will hope to have a chance to share the rest of our "Anne of Green Gables" birthday party photos, including this old fashioned ring toss game...  In the meantime, here is a recipe for a yummy (autoimmune protocol approved!) strawberry milkshake! 

Strawberry Milkshake

  • 1 - 10 ounce bag organic strawberries, frozen
  • 1 - 13.5 ounce can Natural Value Coconut Milk (no added guar gum)
  • Honey, to taste (I used about 1 tablespoon) 
  • dash or two of fine sea salt  

Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender (I use my Vitamix) and puree until silky smooth. Enjoy!