Thursday, July 7, 2016

{pretty, happy, funny, real} Instagram Recap


~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life with Like Mother, Like Daughter. ~

{pretty}


My schedule has been way too full lately, but at least I have a gorgeous new planner (August 2016-July 2017) to continue keeping track of it all! I have been using this beautiful planner for years and didn't think I could love The Catholic Daily Planner any more than I already did, but it's even prettier this year with all the new cover options and full color pages inside!


{happy}


{Tuesday morning} I had to go to the office and work for a little while early this morning... this is what I came home to ♥ Ticket to Ride is still a favorite! 


{funny}


"Let me in!" (photo credit: Twinkle Toes)


{real}


{From last Sunday's every-other-month Extraordinary Form Mass}
O MY dear Jesus! wash me clean from every stain of sin. Help me, I beg of Thee, to keep my body and soul purer and whiter than snow.

Instagram: ShowerOfRoses