Friday, May 5, 2017

A Spiritual Bouquet and Baby Gift for Lena


A large Bouquet of Roses
Flowers that will never fade
A Novena of Rosaries
With love in each Decade!

Lena over at JOY{filled} family (also on Instagram here and one of my past contributors over at Catholic Cuisine) is preparing to welcome her newest little boy  (baby #8!) on May 8th! If I lived nearby I'd host a baby shower for her, but instead I'm going to try my best to shower her and our soon-to-be newest Godson with prayers!

If you'd like to be included in this spiritual bouquet, please leave me a comment here, over at Instagram, or send me an email by May 7th with the number of rosaries - or Our Fathers, Hail Marys, Glory Be's, if you can't commit to one or more complete rosaries - that you will offer for her and her family and their new baby and I'll include them in this card!

I'm also working on coordinating a group gift to have sent to her family. It's the one new thing she'd love to purchase for this baby! You can find all the details here if you'd like to consider a small contribution towards this gift as well.

SaveSave