My mom would die if she knew I fed this kind of stuff to my kids... In fact I recently ran into her at the grocery store and started covering up the
In case one of my many siblings shows you this post... Don't worry mom, I only let them have one each...
So get ready Sugar & Boo, we are bringing all the leftover
They are SO easy to make. And only took a total of maybe 5 minutes!
- Take 1 oreo apart. This will be the base.
- Place the whole oreo on its side on the base, so that it sticks to white of the oreo.
- In front of the oreo on its side, place a malted-milk ball for the turkeys head.
- Place candy corn, points down, in between the oreo cookie that is standing on it's side.
- We added a piece of twizzler (left over from the All Saints Party) as well.
Now, I am off to make this yummy treat for tomorrow!