Clean the cobwebs Clean Light fixtures Dust window sills Clean the Window & Sliding Door (Inside & Out) Wipe Fingerprints off Walls Clean Microwave Inside & Out Clean out Refrigerator Clean off outside of Refrigerator
- Clean off TOP of Refrigerator
Clean Oven Clean Stove & Fan/Hood Run Clean Cycle on Coffee Maker Wash Canisters/Knick-Knacks
- Wash Glasses in Cupboard I didn't get to it, but Tracy did!
- Clean and straighten cupboards and drawers This will take forever
Clean off top (and under ledge) of Dining table and Polish
- Dust the bottoms of the chairs
- Scrub Down Cabinet Fronts
- Dust the baseboards
Clean Under Sink Put Away Stray Items
- Sweep and mop the floor I think I'll do this tomorrow
- Clean Mini Blinds I tried... any suggestions??
- Dust window sills and front door
Clean switch plate of hand prints and walls if needed Clean phone Clean pictures Dust furniture and Mantle
- Dust baseboards
- Organize the coat closest After Easter Purging Project
- Put Away Stray Items A bit of laundry left to put away in the morning
- Clean Wood stove Hubby & Boys will do this Holy Saturday
Vacuum under Couch Cushions Vacuum the floor (including under furniture) Put all Purged Items in Car to Donate Put away all Laundry Put Away Stray Items Look behind Appliances for socks, etc. Remove Cobwebs Clean Light Fixtures Clean Window Inside & Out Wipe Down the Top of the Washer and Dryer Clean the Gunk from rim of Washer Door Throw Out Empty Bottles and Trash Burn all Burn Trash Empty the Trash Clean Trash Can Organize Cabinets & Drawers Clean Toilet Clean Shower Wash Shower Door Wash Mirror Clean Counter top Wash Area Rugs Sweep and Mop Floor
- Put Away Stray Items I don't know WHERE to put them! They will probably end up in my closet... aarrgghh
Clean Door Knobs, switch plate and walls of hand prints
- Dust baseboards & doors
- Mop Floor Does it really need to be mopped ever? ;)
Organize Dresser Drawers Organize Nightstands Organize Bookshelf Anything to donate?? Clean Under Bed Put Away Stray Items Wash Mattress Pad, Sheets and Dust Ruffle Make Bed Remove Cobwebs Wash Windows (Inside & Out) Dust light fixtures Dust & Polish Furniture Clean Fingerprints off Door & Walls Vacuum Room Including Under Bed& Closet
Remove Any Cobwebs Clean Light fixtures/Light bulbs Wash Area Rugs Clean Bath Clean Shower Remove Water Spots from Shower Door Clean Sink & Toilet Wash Mirrors & Windows (Inside & Out) Clean Candle holders Clean Switch plate Clean Scale Organize Makeup
- Organize Drawers & Cabinets Another after Easter Purging Project
- Can anything else be thrown out/donated? GET RID OF IT!! YES!
Empty Trashcan Clean Trash Can Wash Floor Too big of a project to accomplish this week Shut door :)
Remove Any Cobwebs Clean Light fixtures/Light bulbs Wash Area Rug Wash Shower Curtain Clean Bath Scrub Bath Toys Clean Sink & Toilet (Including down side) Wash Mirror & Window (Inside & Out) Clean Candle holders Clean Switch plate Straighten Drawers & Cabinets Can anything else be thrown out/donated? GET RID OF IT!! Put Away Stray Items Wash Floor
Nursery / Guest Room:
Move Guest Bed to Garage in order to create an actual Nursery/Playroom.
- (Keep or Sell Mattress?) Still not sure? But at least its in the garage now.
Put Away all Laundry that has accumulated Organize Changing Table Organize Dresser Drawers What can go???? Put Away Stray Items Wash Mattress Pad, Sheets and Dust Ruffle Flip Crib Mattress Remove Cobwebs Wash Window Polish Furniture Vacuum Room
- Organize Dresser Drawers Purging Project
- Sort Out-Grown Clothing ditto
Organize Closet Organize Bookshelf Organize Toys... Anything to donate?? Clean Under Beds Put Away Stray Items Wash Mattress Pad, Sheets and Dust Ruffle Flip Mattresses Remove Cobwebs
- Wash Mini blinds
Wash Window (Inside & Out) Dust light fixture
- Polish Furniture Ran out of Furniture polish... added to shopping list.
Clean Fingerprints off Door & Walls Vacuum Room Including Under Bed & Closet
** The dresser took the place of the toy box.
Organize Dresser Drawers Sort Out-Grown Clothing Organize Closet Organize Bookshelf Organize Toys... Anything to donate?? Clean Under Beds Put Away Stray Items Wash Mattress Pad, Sheets and Dust Ruffle Flip Mattresses Remove Cobwebs
- Wash Mini blinds
Wash Window (Inside & Out) Dust light fixture Polish Furniture Clean Fingerprints off Door & Walls Vacuum Room Including Under Bed & Closet
- Wash Window (Inside & Out) & Monitor
- Dust light fixtures
- Clear off Desks
- Throw away all pens that don't work
- Sharpen Pencils
- Empty Pencil Sharpener
Toss Old Receipts Empty Trash can Clean Trash can
- Dust Furniture
Check Supplies of paper, ink, stamps, cards and envelopes
- Put Away Stray Items
Vacuum under desks and the whole room
Sweep down cobweb and spider webs
- Put Away all Snow Boots
Put away all Stray Items
- Sweep Deck
- Scrub & Hose off Deck
- Clean Front Door
- Clean and Vacuum Car
- Put Away Stray Items
- Wash Inside Windows
- Take all Items to be donated to Saint Vincents
NOTES: Pick up more furniture polish, and light bulbs.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
What is the best way to clean metal mini blinds? I wiped them down, but they are still soooo dirty...
Any suggestions for a water spot remover for shower doors? One that actually works! :)
Thank you all for putting up with my cleaning posts... I hope I haven't bored you to death! With all this done however, I am really looking forward to the next few days. Now, I just need a good nights sleep! Good night, God Bless!