- Week Three Weight Loss/Gain: -1 pound
- Inches Loss/Gain: -3 inches
- Overall Results: -5.5 pounds and -5.5"
- Try and get 3 walks in at the track or at home (if the weather is bad) using Walk Away the Pounds Express. [I only walked twice.]
- Exercise daily using Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred DVD avoiding the squats and possibly "jumping rope" till my knee is better. [This didn't happen... Instead I did her crunches and upper body exercises, avoiding anything using my legs. I can feel a difference, and I am really bummed that I haven't been able to do this.]
- Resume tracking food and enter it into Spark People. [After the pizza, I dropped the ball on tracking... It really does help though!]
- Continue watching portion sizes and hopefully make better choices this week. [I was great about this, except for those 3 or 4 pieces of pizza.]
- Drink MORE water! [I am getting better! My boys have been helping with this, and have been bringing me glasses of water on occasion! I love them!]
- Lose 2.5 pounds! Can I do it?