Monday, June 26, 2017

Painted Petals Life Planner & More



I had been meaning to order a new planner (I've always used The Catholic Daily Planner in the past along with TAN's Saints Calendar & 16-Month Planner - the 2018 version can be pre-ordered here!) but I had been stalling on ordering one this year - considering less expensive options like this one and opting to purchase things for our new baby instead of books and planners for myself. 

I was so excited when I got the message from Jen that I had actually won the giveaway!


The package was on the front porch when the baby and I arrived home from the hospital and I finally had a chance to open it this afternoon. The planner is gorgeous and Jen's giveaway package came with so many lovely accessories! Such a treat!


It ended up being perfect timing since apparently the Erin Condren LifePlanner begins today!


Thank you so much, Jen! I'm really looking forward to using my new planner this year!